Salty Dawg 2021 Winter Webinar Series
Part I starts on January 21
Salty Dawg have an exciting and informative series of webinars for 2021! They will kick the year off with their Winter Webinar Series Part I, starting in less than 2 weeks. Be sure to catch these, including the webinar by noted Yacht Designer Bob Perry, and other great speakers!”
These webinars are FREE for Salty Dawg Members. Non-members pay just $12 per individual webinar or $25 for the entire Part I of the Winter Series.
Salty Dawg Members can register for all webinars in Part I of the Winter series with one easy registration. Although they are free, you must register.
The first webinar is FREE for everyone (members and non-members alike). Register now!
Here's a look at the first 10 webinars:
· FREE Jan 21, 2021, 4 PM - Cruising the Lesser Antilles presented by Bob Osborn
· Jan 26, 2021, 4 PM - How is a Salty Dawg Rally Different? Presented by SDSA Rally Director Sheldon Stuchell
· Jan 28, 2021, 4 PM - A Recommended Path for Developing Blue Water Skills presented by Bennett Kashdan and Hank George
· Feb 2, 2021, 4 PM - Choosing Your Blue Water Yacht – Monohulls presented by renown Naval Architect Bob Perry
· Feb 4, 2021, 4PM – The Sailboat Purchase Process presented by Josh McLean, David Walters Yachts
· Feb 9, 2021, 4 PM - Selecting Your Blue Water Sail Inventory presented by Dave Flynn, Quantum Sails
· Feb 11, 2021, 4 PM - Satellite Communications at Sea presented by Jeff Thomassen, OCENS, Inc
· Feb 16, 2021 4 PM - Outfitting Your Boat for Offshore Passages –presented by Russ Owen
· Feb 18, 2021 4 PM – Rigging Fundamentals – presented by Behan and Jamie Gifford, Sailing Totem
· Feb. 23, 2021, 4 PM, Ask the Experts, Q&A Session
To register for these webinars, go to SALTY DAWG 2021 WEBINAR SERIES
Look for more upcoming webinars in our Winter Webinar Series – Part II (~Mar 1 to Mar 30), SDSA Summer Webinar Series – Part I (~May 1 to May 31) and SDSA Summer Webinar Series – Part II (~Jun 15 to Jul 15). More details coming soon.
Attention Sailing Organizations & PR Agencies:
Coastal Boating (Reg. in Ireland No. 443222) is a division of Knowledge Clinic Ltd.
Europe: Port Aleria, Rosnakilly, Kilmeena, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland - USA: PO Box 726, Mahwah, NJ 07430
All content on this site is subject to Copyright© - All rights reserved.
Contact us - Advertising - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Copyright & Trademark - Webmaster