Engine Gateway YDEG-04
Gateway for Volvo Penta and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics network. It will provide you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter.
The new device Engine Gateway for Volvo Penta and J1939, manufactured by Yacht Devices Ltd, will provide you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter.
The Gateway is compatible with a virtually all equipment supporting NMEA 2000. Raymarine SeaTalk NG, Simrad SimNet, and Furuno CAN networks are branded versions of NMEA 2000 and differ only by connector type. Garmin uses the NMEA 2000 Micro connector in its devices, which is compatible with the DeviceNet Micro connector.
· low cost installation, no extra cables required;
· easy configuration with a simple text file on MicroSD card;
· high-voltage opto-isolation between J1939 and NMEA 2000 interfaces;
· only listens to J1939 network;
· J1939 data recording for diagnostics and configuration;
· special support for Volvo Penta D1 and D2 engines;
· up to 8 engines, 8 batteries and 10 fuel tanks are supported by one device.
Reasons to buy:
· duplicate or replace broken instruments;
· in combination with a wifi-enabled chart plotter, you'll be able to monitor your engine from any cabin;
· log engine and fuel usage by crew or renters if a recording device like Voyage Recorder is outfitted;
· record your engine data to apply for service remotely.
Addition information about the new Engine Gateway can be found here http://www.yachtd.com/products/engine_gateway.html
Attention Sailing Organizations & PR Agencies:
Coastal Boating (Reg. in Ireland No. 443222) is a division of Knowledge Clinic Ltd.
Europe: Port Aleria, Rosnakilly, Kilmeena, Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland - USA: PO Box 726, Mahwah, NJ 07430
All content on this site is subject to Copyright© - All rights reserved.
Contact us - Advertising - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Copyright & Trademark - Webmaster